While this website focuses on opportunities with public bodies associated with the Scottish Government, there are a variety of other organisations across the UK who require Board members. Click any of the links below for further details.
- UK Public Appointments
- Welsh Public Appointments
- Northern Ireland Public Appointments
- Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland
Scottish Government Public Appointments Twitter Policy
The Scottish Government Public Appointments twitter account - @scotpublicappts
Tweets will be about:
• Newly advertised appointment rounds
• Upcoming high profile rounds (e.g. Police and Fire boards)
• Links to news releases on new members joining boards
• Information on events
If you follow us you can expect between 5 and 10 tweets per week.
Our Twitter account is updated and monitored during office hours, Monday to Friday. Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to Twitter downtime.
@Replies and Direct Messages:
The Scottish Government Public Appointments Team reads all Direct Messages and ensures that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people in the Scottish Government. We will also keep an eye on @replies and respond if we feel it would be appropriate to do so.